Virginia

WANTED: Rent Vintage Mismatched China

Does anybody have vintage China they wouldn't mind renting/selling?

Re: WANTED: Rent Vintage Mismatched China

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_wanted-rent-vintage-mismatched-china?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:236Discussion:658f029e-5f18-4c16-a375-d80f4f378515Post:b39f4895-9efa-458a-acd3-452959c0e459">WANTED: Rent Vintage Mismatched China</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anybody have vintage China they wouldn't mind renting/selling?
    Posted by sonharmuito[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I have mismatched china that we are willing to sell.  Accommodates guests of 150.</div><div>
    </div><div>Let me know if interested.</div>
  • I'm looking for some as well.....so if you're willing to share maybe we can split the cost and save some money. mollytatman@hotmail.com
  • Wish I thought of that, what a great idea!
  • Something Vintage has amazing selection and she lists most prices right on her website:

http://www.somethingvintagechinarental.blogspot.com/
  • erinn0717erinn0717 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2013
    Hello,
    Do you still have this? Do you have any pictures?  Where are you located?
    Thank you.

In Response to <a href="http://delaware.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_wanted-rent-vintage-mismatched-china?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:236Discussion:658f029e-5f18-4c16-a375-d80f4f378515Post:689081a9-45fc-4e91-b648-e0fb781fa8f2">Re: WANTED: Rent Vintage Mismatched China</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to WANTED: Rent Vintage Mismatched China : I have mismatched china that we are willing to sell.  Accommodates guests of 150. Let me know if interested.
    Posted by dorriann[/QUOTE]
  • kmryeskmryes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm wondering if you still have china available for sale.  If so, please let me know.  We're having a wedding for 50 people and I'd like to find out what the cost to purchase the china might be.
    Thanks,
    Kelly

In Response to Re: WANTED: Rent Vintage Mismatched China:
    [QUOTE]In Response to WANTED: Rent Vintage Mismatched China : I have mismatched china that we are willing to sell.  Accommodates guests of 150. Let me know if interested.
    Posted by dorriann[/QUOTE]
  • I have over 500 pieces of mismatch china. It's all for sale. Please call me 951-634-3964. I don't have much time to check the computer. Thank you.
  • I used mismatched china for my wedding.  Let me know if you are interested.  
  • Lauren, can you tell me how you packed your china for the venue? I have collected some BEAUTIFUL PIECES and I would like them to make it to the venue :)
  • Hi, would you have any pictures of the china you have? Thanks so much! Brittany 540-848-5985
  • I do!  I am trying to sell of the 70 china plates I collected for my wedding!  I am selling on etsy in sets of 5, but I would sell off the lot for a discounted price.  I am located in northern New England and would also be happy to arrange for local pick-up to reduce shipping costs.  Check out the plates on etsy ( https://www.etsy.com/shop/FullofGhostsVintage ) or see the attached photos. 

Happy planning! 

Email me at jessamy.luthin@gmail.com or through etsy with any questions!
  • I would say it depends on how much china you'd like per setting...  To save on money, we used just one standard dinner plate (all mismatched vintage china).  I collected some of my own and purchased the rest through etsy.  Many people (including myself) try to sell the china to other brides for their weddings, so the only $ invested in really in what you pay for shipping.  Most sellers online now are selling plates for $7-10/plate.  You can collect your own for cheaper but it is very time consuming.
  • Hi everyone! I am getting married in August and am looking for vintage china to buy or rent...I'd need about 70 salad, dinner plates, does anyone know where I could find them? Thank you so much in advance!
  • I have some!  Take a look at my post dated June 23.  Beautiful MISMATCHED CHINA is in the title of the post.  If you go to the actual post, you can see photos too. 

I have approximately 136 dinner plates, 17 medium plates, 27 small bowls, 44 soup bowls, 181 small plates, 49 teacups, and a show box full of silverware.  Many different patterns.  We just used them in our gorgeous rustic barn wedding.  The plates were a huge hit with our guests.  Some even wanted to take some pieces home! 

The plates are all boxed up and ready for pickup (or I can drop them off).  Local areas only since shipping weight would cost way too much.  Home base is southern CT, but I am willing to drive them to any meeting point from Philadelphia, NJ, NY, mid and eastern CT, eastern Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. 

Asking $325 for the entire set, willing to negotiate.
  • EllelsEllels member
    First Comment
    Hi! Do you still have mismatched china dinner plates for sale? If so, how many and do you have any pics? I live in NY
    Thank you!
    Sara
  • Hi!
    I have about 100 mismatched china dinner plates and 100 more smaller ones that we are going to use for dessert. My wedding is the 26th of September but I am willing to set up a sale for the weeks after the wedding. I live in PA and would drive to meet anyone in New York or Connecticut. Message me if you would like pictures or a price quote. :)

Cierra
  • If you still have them, I'm def interested!

Amanda
  • Cierra, do you still have these items?
  • Is anyone still selling their china?

• Hello! I'm looking for mismatched china (dinner plates, dessert plates, tea cup and saucers) for 140 people 

I am local to the DC area if you happen to be too, but that is not necessary!

Please let me know what you have!
  • Hi! 

Our wedding is in July 10, 2016 and we are interested in mixed-matched china! 

Is there anyone willing to rent/sell?? 

Interested in dinner plates, salad plates, and bread/desert plates. We are having about 60 people (could be more, could be less- waiting on RSVP). We are from NYC but will be having our wedding in Atlantic Beach, NC. 

Looking forward to hearing from you all! 

Thanks in advance!! 
  • Hi,
    My daughter's wedding had mismatched china.  It was absolutely gorgeous!  We are in Montana, but I have about 150 dinner plates, salad plates, and dessert plates.  I have quite a few cups and saucers, too.  All different colors and designs, most have silver or gold around the rims.  Let me know if you're interested.  I'm not sure what it would cost to ship, but I know I paid A LOT of money over a long period buying one or two at a time.  Might be worth it to ship.  You can also email me at mrmcclymont@gmail.com.  Good Luck...
    Becca
  • Hi!  I'm in Alexandria, Va, getting married in May and I have fine china dinner plates, salad plates, cake plates, tea cups/saucers, vintage champagne coups and silver plated dinnerware for 100. If you're interested, please let me know!
    sara_8675309@hotmail.com
  • disregard previous email, please use sarareeswilliams@hotmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards