Virginia

Cheap Venue in NOVA for a small wedding reception (30 people)???

I'm trying to help  my cousin out who lives in NOVA and really wants a wedding there. She would like the wedding cermony /reception to be outside but inside is ok too. The big consideration is budget. She wants at MOST 30 people at the reception. A venue that includes tables and chairs is perferred. She really doesn't want to go outside of the area. Any suggestions? PS= this would NOT be a religious cermony

Re: Cheap Venue in NOVA for a small wedding reception (30 people)???

• TheVirginiansTheVirginians member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited October 2012
    Mount Vernon Inn has a lovely tented courtyard for the ceremony. You then have your choice of several differently sized dining rooms. Chez Auberge in Great Falls has an outdoor ceremony area and several dining rooms. The list of vendors in DC on The Knot is a good place to start as it is easy to select just VA ones to begin your search. Then just email or call each to narrow it down even more. The Virginia list was too difficult to narrow down to just NoVa ones. Eventually we just ended up going to only about six. Good luck. ETA: just noticed your headline said cheap. Did you want to serve a meal? Mount Vernon Inn is reasonable, not cheap.
  • Just rent out a portion of a restaraunt for a private party. There are TONS of restaurants in the area to look into for that.
  • I just did the wedding coordination for a wedding Saturday  in Fredericksburg, VA at the Wyndam Hotel. It has a small chapel room ajacent to a large reception room. You may be able to do your whole thing in the reception area.

Feel free to contact me for more info:
    urbnxchange@yahoo.com
    Providing Excellent Coordinator Services to Brides on A Budget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards