Virginia

Bridal Shower Location

I no longer live in the area, and I cannot find anyone to host a bridal shower for me at their house since the orginal location fell through. Does anyone know of a great location to have a bridal shower that would accomodate about 40 women in either in Williamsburg, Newport News or Hampton?  Thank you in advance!

Re: Bridal Shower Location

• SSM&JLMSSM&JLM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Season's in Williamsburg has a couple rooms you can rent.  We did a brunch there, not sure on their lunch pricing.

You could look into one of the Riverwalk Restaurants, there's one in yorktown and one in Williamsburg.  There is also the carrot tree in yorktown that may have enough room for 40 people.
  • RaeRenee85RaeRenee85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whenever my family has baby showers or B-day parties we rent the upstairs room of the Williamsburg Jamestown Airport. It's near the Williamsburg Winery off route 199. You can have the (small) restaurant downstairs make food or bring in party platters from a local grocery store. I'm not certain if it holds 40, I guess it would depend on the table arrangement. The owners of the airport are very nice and it's really inexpensive. (757) 229-9256 www.williamsburgairport.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards