Virginia
Options

Photographer suggestions in Roanoke

Hi! I am starting my search for a photographer in Roanoke and am looking to see if anyone have a good one that they would reccomend. I have met with a few but woul like some more suggestions from someone who have had good (or even bad...would like to stay away from those!) around the area. Thanks!
AnniversaryBabyFruit Ticker

Re: Photographer suggestions in Roanoke

• Options
    Diane KueblerDiane Kuebler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Look At Stephanies work......her photo's are beautiful and not boring....check out her website.

http://www.stephanieleighphotodesign.com/

Good luck on your planning
       Diane
  • Options
    JayAreJayAre member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Tim Albertson Photography, he is based in Forest but he will serve Roanoke. timalbertsonphotography.com The ONLY reason I'm not using him is because my friend is a training photographer and is doing it for almost nothing, but Tim is very reasonable, gets good moment shots, good at capturing action details, has alot of experience, I ordered photos from him when he took at other events like dances and he was hired to photograph. Really nice, and he throws in a free gift if you go to him from a recommendation from someone he knows, say Jessica Raymond recommended you.

• Options
    Hello!

My husband & I have started doing photography in Roanoke Va, & surrounding areas, Check out our work- www.photosbyfarmer.com

Wishing you all the best!
    Jessica Farmer! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards