Virginia

Long Distance Planning

Hi! I am originally from Norfolk but currently live in Florida. I have been married for 2 yrs now. My husband and i had a quicky wedding without any family. We are planning to renew our vows in a couple of years in Va sice that is where we are both from. But I am having the hardest time planning anything long distance. All i have to go with is the internet. I have contacted certain places and have not received calls back. I can not go visit florists or venues or caterers but I have family and friends who can but people are not calling me back or i get no answer at all. Does anyone have any info they can give me? Any good places to call who would understand that i am planning this long distance? I know it's a tall order and will be difficult but i am willing to work hard and be as patient as possible. Any help you have would be appreciated!

Re: Long Distance Planning

• edited December 2011
    Try this company they specialize in destination weddings for Hampton Roads, they have all inclusive packages and are very easy to deal with.  My sister used them for her wedding in Virginia Beach and it was perfect!  757-965-2369  Good luck!
  • Che_DominiqueChe_Dominique member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I use to live in VA but now I live in GA.  I had to plan my wedding 600 miles away.  All I had was the internet, my H (who stayed in VA at the time) and some family members.  If I couldn't get in contact with everyone, I got my family to do it.  I created a spreadsheet and gathered about 5 companies per vendor and called or emailed.

I had my wedding in Hampton/Newport News...I can refer you to a couple to vendors that responded pretty well to calls and emails.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

My sister had a destination wedding in Virginia last summer, she used this company that did everything for her from flowers, catering, staffing, DJ, Photographer, cake etc. etc.  They were amazing, I'm using them for my wedding in November, it's been a hassle free experience ;)  www.primoevents.net 757-965-2369  Good Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards