Virginia
Options

Blacksburg Wedding!

I will be getting married in Blacksburg in October.  I need recommendations for ALL vendors.........photographers, caterers, florists, hair and makeup, rentals, etc.  Help!

Re: Blacksburg Wedding!

• Options
    zaneopalzaneopal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, I've got a few recommendations.

Photography: Lindsey Schaffer www.lschafferphotography.com
    Hair/Make-up: I've been getting my hair done at Elite Style Salon for a few years. It's off of South Main. Ask for Kerri.

That's all I've got for you at the moment.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Lindsay Schaffer, she's a fantastic person and a great photographer!
    Hair- Innovations over on Hethwood.  Ask for Tammy or Cindy for hair/nails/etc
    Holiday Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ugerrificugerrific member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wonderful!  Thanks, and let me know if you come up with others.  I hadn't seen Lindsay's stuff, so I'm really glad to hear that. 
  • Options
    MKD917MKD917 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Precious-Images Photography very affordable one of the local vendors on the knot. My friend already book them for her wedding in July. Great to deal with.
    www.precious-images.net
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Keri at Elite Style Salon does my hair too!

As for photography Michael Keyes photographicdreams.net is awesome. He is the best price I found around. But I'm not sure if I heard of the Lindsay Chaffer
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Amy42310Amy42310 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I are thinking about having a Blacksburg wedding.  We have just starting planning.  Can anyone recommend great reception venues in the Blacksburg area?  Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards