Virginia
Options

hello im new to this board

so i thought id come on here and introduce myself. my name is becca...this is my second wedding. i have 3 kids from my previous marriage and my FI has a son. We are getting married on October 24th, 2010...and its a very budgeted wedding...$1000 max for everything.
we are getting married at the Lake arrowhead park in luray (its halfway between both families) is anyone familar with the area, or have any ideas on how to make the wedding special for a budget??
Photobucket BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: hello im new to this board

• Options
    cbmtcbmt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome.  I don't know where that is.  I am in virginia beach, but good luck with everything and congratulations. 
  • Options
    zaneopalzaneopal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know of the area a little, just from passing through it. Luray's beautiful (FYI for those who don't know, it's northeast of Harrisonburg, off of Skyline Drive).

As for budget suggestions, I don't know how big your wedding is going to be, but if it were a smaller one, could you have a cookout as your reception? I feel like it would go with the whole vibe of Lake Arrowhead. If you were managing that yourself, it would definitely cut food cost.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards