Virginia

Maggie Sottero Couture dress for sale

I am selling my Maggie Sottero Couture wedding dress. 

It's a great dress and I figured I'd allow someone else to feel like a princess on their wedding day for less money than I did. 

The dress is a Maggie Sottero Couture (Michelle) dress.  It has not been dry cleaned (sitting in the bag since the wedding day) the dress looks great for being worn to an outside wedding (ceremony was only portion outdoors the rest was inside), so there was a bit of dirt all the way on the very very bottom of the dress that you can't really see and up top inside towards the back of the dress.  I am certain all of this can easily be cleaned by taking it to a dry cleaner.

The dress is diamond white and size 12 (I am a street size 8 or 10).  I have a 29" waist and athletic upper body.  My bust was 36B (but the measurements say 40 for the dress).  I am 5'2" and with the shoes worn on wedding day I was about 5'4 and 3/4". 

I paid $1,000 for the dress and am looking to get $600 which is negotiable.  I'll even throw in the veil which matches the dress beautifully and was originally $160.  I have shoes and purse as well if needed.

Please email me at surfwmn@vzw.blackberry.net with any questions.  I can forward you photos.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards