Virginia
Options

DO NOT USE - Wholesale Flower Market in Chesapeake, Virginia

Having walked into the place, I doubt this is any place that anybody here would look at for flowers, but I wanted to post this anyway.

Today I walked into Wholesale Flower Market working on a DIY project as a wedding gift for my bride.  All I needed was some more of the green floral paper that is used to wrap boquets.  In trying to work on my wedding gift, I found a good deal on some flowers elsewhere and started trying to do something with them.  Decided that I was going to wrap them and went to Michael's at the suggestion of a friend.  The flower arranger there told me to go to Wholesale Flower.  When I walked in and explained to the guy that I was looking for some flower paper for a DIY project for my bride he got very rude and refused to talk to me.

I realize the cost of flower paper isn't a whole lot, but I was willing to pay for it and given the number of times I give my fiancee flowers throughout the year, I would have most likely been back in the future.  However, this gift needed to be hand assembled by me, not just go into a florist and order a bunch of flowers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards