Virginia

Out of town bride needs help

I'm from Ohio & am having my wedding in Virginia Beach this Saturday!  I know I waited till the last minute for this but does anyone know of anyone that will come to my hotel & do my nails & pedi? I have hair & make-up lined up, but am having a hard time finding Nails & pedi for the night before. I just want me and my girls to relax in my hotel suite with some champagne while we get pampered after the rehearsal dinner... thanks!

Re: Out of town bride needs help

• I'm from Ohio & am having my wedding in Virginia Beach this Saturday!  I know I waited till the last minute for this but does anyone know of anyone that will come to my hotel & do my nails & pedi? I have hair & make-up lined up, but am having a hard time finding Nails & pedi for the night before. I just want me and my girls to relax in my hotel suite with some champagne while we get pampered after the rehearsal dinner... thanks!</~root~>
  • Call local nail salons - even if they don't list it as a service, someone might be willing to come out to you. Also, check craigslist event services. Ask you hair and makeup person for a referral too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards