Ohio-Toledo
Options

Wedding Planning

Does anyone have adivce for wedding planning? Such as what to look for when it comes to flowers and caterers? I feel very overwhelmed with it all!

Re: Wedding Planning

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, I know how you feel! My venue includes all of the food, so we just had to pick what we wanted. Which was sooo nice. But as far as flowers, I looked at every single florist website in the area before I made my decision. I compared prices on the style bouquets I wanted.I even looked into the cost of doing them myself. I found my florist and so far I'm happy with them. I am only getting the bouquets and bouts there, though. I'm still searching for centerpiece and ceremony flowers. Basically, do your research. Go to the local flower shops in your area and have them give you estimates. And if the price is right and you like their work, go for it! Good luck, charkaz! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    bbn2011bbn2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can go to Your Perfect Day (April is the owner) and she can give you some advice on where to start and what vendors fit in your budget.  Your first meeting is free.   That is where I got started and it helped lower my stress level.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards