Ohio-Toledo
Options

Barn Reception

I'm looking for barns to rent in the Findlay, Ohio area. I know there HAS to be something else out there than what is popping up in Google. Does anyone know of Barn Facilities that will rent the property for a wedding? Must be able to have alcohol, and will fit 300+ people. I'm not looking much further than the Findlay area. Could be around the Bowling Green and Fostoria areas as well, but not much further. Help! I really don't want to go with a usual reception hall that will clash with my wedding decor!

Re: Barn Reception

• Options
    Have you tried Litzenberg? I am not sure how many it holds but I think it is quite a few
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am also from findlay and had a lot of trouble finding a reception hall that would match our barn/rustic theme.  We could not find one and decided to go with the fairgrounds in Upper Sandusky. I know its not really where you are looking but they have a new beautiful building (masters building)  The outside looks like a barn but the inside is a little more formal.. That is the best we could come up with. Since it was at the fairgrounds I feel like it still gives it a country feel.  

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_barn-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:0fb5abba-a606-489b-9046-d32aaddc21caPost:f9dcef5f-f6ab-4973-ab2e-f36eba2299cd">Re: Barn Reception</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you tried Litzenberg? I am not sure how many it holds but I think it is quite a few
    Posted by staceymutrup[/QUOTE]

I believe it only holds 100, I was going to check it out and maybe see about a tent. Thanks!
  • Options
    I was trying to find a barn location for months, but had to settle with my original plan to have the wedding and reception at Nazareth Hall.  During my search I did call to ask about the Litzenberg Activity Barn and alcohol is prohibited.
  • Options
    I also had another idea....in Gibsonburg, Ohio, which is about 30 minutes from both Bowling Green and Fostoria, there is a venue called Ole Zim's Wagon Shed.  It looks like a red barn and has the wooden beams inside and is located in the country.  
  • Options
    There is a barn in Monclova (West of Perrysburg).  You can contact Your Perfect Day for more details.  YourPerfectDayLLC@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards