Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Maggiano's

Hi everyone!
Has anyone celebrated their wedding or attending a wedding reception at Maggiano's Little Italy at Northpark? Would you recommend it?

Thank you.

Re: Maggiano's

• Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Juliebug did  (I'm not sure if it was that location...) - she will probably chime in.  But I know that she liked it a lot.
  • Options
    jenngbjenngb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have not attended one but my friend just booked her recption there. She said the price was resonable.
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_maggianos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:16559f46-00bb-4c46-b47c-eeaedc99437ePost:b59a1f49-6cb9-4707-a7c3-115d84f00e75">Maggiano's</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! Has anyone celebrated their wedding or attending a wedding reception at Maggiano's Little Italy at Northpark? Would you recommend it? Thank you.
    Posted by gavancis[/QUOTE]

I did at it was fantastic.  I have now worked with both people in the catering/sales office and they were so great to work with.  Let me know if you have any specific questions.  They made it so easy.  I literally only had to show up!
  • Options
    gavancisgavancis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked Maggiano's this week. They recommend Dr. Delphinium for flowers. Did you use them? If not, what florist did you use?
    I read on the vendor sticky above that you traded the desserts to upgrade to beef tenderloin. Was that easy to negotiate?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards