Ohio-Toledo
Options

photo booth

Questions, Questions!  Sorry I keep asking them, just love the input I get from you guys!So has anyone used Ultra Sound's photo booth they offer.  I think it is a really neat idea, just not sure about the price in our budget. Or has anyone used a photo booth from another company?  TIA

Re: photo booth

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw Ultra Sound at a Bridal Show a few weeks ago.  I loved the photo booth and think it's a great idea (if it's in your budget).  The man I talked to was very easy going and mentioned that if you book DJ and photo booth they were willing to give some discounts.  He also said that we could have the booth for as long as we wanted... So if we wanted it just for the cocktail hour or 2 hours, it was possible to work out a package. It was pricy for the entire evening ($600+) but if you wanted it just for a few hours it may be cheaper)?? Also, I liked the fact that they had an attendent there working the booth just in case there were technical problems.  If you wanted a CD of all the pictures the prices went up... There is a place in Tiffin, Ohio that you can rent a booth from -- which I want to say rents them for a little cheaper... Unfortunately I can't remember the company name right now  :o(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you go to the in your area section at the top of the page, under unique ideas in toledo oh is a photobooth company. It has the website and phone number for the place, i do believe it is the place in tiffin.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rock the Booth and Shutterbooth are both recommended a lot on the Detroit board, with Rock the Booth being the less expensive of the two.  I'm not sure how far they travel, but they might be worth at least looking into.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going with Flashback Photobooth from Tiffin for our wedding in May 2010.  There is an attendant to help with any problems and also to help put the scrapbook together with the pictures.  We are using it as part of our favors because your guests get to keep a set of the pictures and then a set is put in the book and your guests can write comments next to their pictures.  The CD is an extra $50 I think.  It is a 'present' from my mom because my FI proposed in a photobooth...too fun! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Qwik Picz Photo Booth is a great one in the Detroit Area. Much more to offer than both Shutterbooth and Rock the Booth. Their prices are also much cheaper!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Ultra Sound for a photo booth and it was a huge hit! People are still talking about it, and the attendant did a great job. It was one of my favorite things about our wedding :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Red Eye Booths and it was the best choice we made..besides getting married and having it at the zoo. Their prices were reasonable and the people were SUPER nice. They also post all the picture online as well as give you like a scrapbook of the pictures and one for your guests too! www.redeyebooths.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

VIP Photo Booth of Toledo did a really nice green screen customized backgrounds at the Big EPIC Toledo Birthday Bash last March. They have some amazing stuff!
    www.virtualimagephoto.com is the website.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards