Ohio-Toledo
Options

Engagement pics

Does anyone know of a photographer who does inexpensive engagement sessions? 1/2 hour session is probably enough for what I'm looking for... Just pictures for save-the-dates...I know that New Image is offering Engagement Photo Packages for $25.00 (with coupon given at the Toledo Zoo bridal show) but just wondering if anyone knows of anyone else... TIA

Re: Engagement pics

• Options
    angelis2qtangelis2qt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Red Door Photography...Judy is her name and she does wonderful work she did my engagement pictures, senior pics back in 2005 and will be doing my wedding pictures..she is awesome and cheaper than others if I am correct!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used the New Image coupon.  They were pretty good... everything was pretty pose-y, nothing very original, but for $25 it wasn't bad.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    jwaglerphotography.com jackie is AMAZING!!! She's shooting my wedding on Saturday...and she took our engagement pictures for free because we booked her for the wedding....you won't be dissapointed! go check out her site and you can email her from there....she's very good about getting back with people quickly!   Good Luck, Pictures were the most important thing for me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Breakthrough Images charges $65 and you get the digital prints so you can do with them what you please (well, besides sell them for profit or claim them as your own).  I used  her for my engagement pictures.  There's a link to them in my signature. :)Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great!! Thanks!! I will look into these places!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards