Ohio-Toledo

LIGHTING!!!

can someone help me?!?! lol im looking for a lighting company in TOLEDO, OH!!! if you know of any, please let me know...
"He's the perfect reflection of God's love for me!"

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: LIGHTING!!!

• edited December 2011
    I looked too and couldn't find one. I was really just curious on the pricing, it was way out of our budget anyways!There's a lot of lighting companies in Detroit, I spoke to one that was cool with coming down to Toledo and wasn't going to charge us any travel. You should get on the Detroit board and ask for recs, that way you'll get the more reasonably priced companies that will offset any travel charges you incur for having them trek the 45 min down I75!
  • britndavidbritndavid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh ok thanks!
    "He's the perfect reflection of God's love for me!"

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Could you share what you find? I need soft pink lighting for my reception, and I haven't even started to look! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Lighting???  I need special lighting?Oh my how you stress me out even more!!!Jess
  • edited December 2011
    Hey! I got married in June in Detroit, Michigan. Mercury Sound & Lighting did all the lighting for my wedding and they did a great job! I know they service the midwest!
  • edited December 2011
    elite events does lighting. local wedding planner. i think she's got photos of an event she lit on her blog.
  • edited December 2011
    Call Markey's Audio Visual here in Toledo.  They can do just about anything for you!  http://www.markeys.com/audio-visual-toledo-ohio.aspx
  • lulubelle78lulubelle78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great Lakes Sound & Lighting are who we have decided to use. They are local to Toledo and seem to be very professional. Not a lot of other lighting companies in Toledo, so I'm not sure if their pricing is competitive or not. Best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards