Ohio-Toledo
Options

House of Entertainment advice???

I live in sandusky ohio and recently went to he Mesenburgs bridal show in Huron, ohio where I won a $100 gift card. They are willing to offer me 6 hours of all inclusive DJing services for $595.00. They are sending me more information in the mail about their services because their website is horrible...giving NO infomation at all. My question is has anyone had any experice with these guys?? They claim to have been around for quite a while and say they are the best (but which one doesn't claim that...) I just wanted to see if I could find any reviews on them! Thanks so much for any advice!!

Re: House of Entertainment advice???

• Options
    Heathc123Heathc123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    never heard of them...sorry
    image 279 Made the cut!
    image 81 Are ready to party! image 39 Are missing out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Me either. :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd say check around on that price - it doesn't sound great. I "won" a few prizes at bridal shows, and some of them are just trying to get you to use their services. A friend of mine was getting married two weeks after me, and we would frequently both "win" a prize, say $100 off a photography package. When you think of the total price, $100 off is not much.  Don't feel pressure to book with them immediately - take your time and get all the info. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards