Ohio-Toledo

What are you working on?

So much!  80 days to go!

1.  I got the guest book I made a couple days ago.  I LOVE it, even with the two minor mistakes that I'm praying no one notices.

2.  My bridal shower is Saturday and I am so psyched.  My BM's won't tell me anything about it and I hate not knowing, but it'll be worth it.  I'm making it a full day about me.... hair wash and style, massage, nails done.  It'll be my only shower ever, living it up!

3.  Slowly getting my jewelry in from Etsy and thrilled with all my pieces. 

4.  My first alteration appointment with Pam is next week, cannot wait!

I think that's it right now.  Really getting into all the planning now.
Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio

Re: What are you working on?

• edited December 2011
    I'm working on everything! I thought I felt overwhelmed at the beginning when I had all the big and little details to worry about, but now I'm feeling the same stress again.

Today I've been working on:

-Trying to find software to help with a seating chart - looks like we'll have to assign tables
    -Rehearsal/dinner invites are made and ready to be mailed tomorrow
    -I told my sis I would make the Bach invites (yes, yes I know I should have nada to do with it, but she's swamped with stuff as well, PLUS she kept the shower a secret and that was enough for her)

Tomorrow I must:
    -Get a cake topper
    -Probably meeting with my cake lady
    -Finish bach invites
    Planning & Married Bios

Anniversary

PAL/PGAL Welcome

My TTC Chart
    BFP #1 12/13/08 - mc 12/26/08
    BFP #2 12/2/09 - emergency surgery for ectopic 12/5/09

Photobucket Photobucket
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I bought some table numbers from a fellow Knottie that I have been slowly tweaking to fit our wedding better. 

Also, we finalized our invitations!! I just put in a huge order to Cards and Pockets, and once they get here, I will have major work in assembling them all.  It makes me sick how much we ended spending on the invitations, but oh well.

My two showers and bach party dates are set! Yay. 

I need to meet with our officiant soon and start working on the ceremony.

Also, I need to meet with our venue to make some changes and ask them some questions.

Oh, and we have our rehearsal dinner set and we started working on a timeline for that since we are doing it a bit untraditionally.

Woohoo, lots going on for us.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thought of more stuff! I started shopping for new shower dresses.  Lots of cute spring stuff out finally!! 

We bought our honeymoon flights back in January and actually got a decent price on them.  The prices have since gone WAY up and I am glad we bought them when we did.  Also, we booked our hotel for the night before the cruise and it is super cute! And I am so excited!!!! 

I need to find some wedding shoes. I have bought 4 pairs so far (ha) and none of them work so I need to take them all back :(
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Parent-teacher conferences

: )
  • edited December 2011
    School, who's gonna do my flowers, it seems that I have my hand in alot...feeling a bit overwhelmed.
  • Hope61Hope61 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A LOT here too! 95 days for me :)

Main thing is finalizing the guest list, getting the last of the addresses, and getting them to my bridesmaid/calligrapher. Depending on when she can get them finished and mailed back to me, I'm sending out invites April 2, which means I also need to finish the invites! lol

I scheduled my first dress fitting and our visit to the reception hall, both also on April 2.

I had my first shower last weekend! So I need to get started on thank you notes!

Just completed the guest list/addresses for the second shower to send to bridesmaid.

And laundry! lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Little Gabriel: BFP 7/12/11~EDD 3/21/12, miscarried 8/24/11 at 10w
  • edited December 2011

Getting ready for Officer Dunn's funeral : '(
    Starting to remodel one of our extra rooms into my office/craft room and working on a few monograms for my cousins wedding.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards