Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

FFF

I flame everyone in my office today. I think it's time to start the hunt.

Re: FFF

• juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I flame the fact that my officers wanted to meet before 11 AM on the last morning of vacation.  I have to be in Southlake in about an hour.  Stupid, responsible students.
  • I flame Victoria's Secret for getting rid of the simple, unpadded t-shirt bras.  And also for not having the sexy lingerie in little boob sizes.
    Anniversary

• The Knot signature editor is still screwy. BAH!

I am off today and trying to relax. I may hit the gym in a bit but I don't plan to leave the house, or at least the Frisco area, most of the weekend.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • I flame the fact that it is so quiet in our office that I'm about to fall asleep at my desk!!! I'm glad I'm working 8-12 today to get out of town earlier, but sheesh.
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I would flame going to the dentist except I kinda like it...
  • I flame the pinched nerve in my shoulder!  I have a doctors appointment at 2:15.  Bring on the healing!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I flame people who steal other peoples credit cards to buy crap. 

If you want 200+ dollars of WOW games. GET A JOB. 

If you can't tell it's been a crap-tastic day.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-88?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:16eb3a56-a615-498c-b999-5cc8ea963a34Post:586af6f7-3feb-4f0f-b0ca-20c3c6cef8e9">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE] If you can't tell it's been a crap-tastic day.
    Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]

:(
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • i flame being sick. 

I also flame the fact that I lost a vacation day this year because my available vacation hours showed up incorrectly on our hr system. boo. 

crash, I hope everything gets resolved!
  • I flame not being able to get on Pinterest on my own laptop through the visitor's WiFi at work.  I just need my recipes so I can make dinner tonight, people! LOL

Right out of the gate this morning I had a steroid shot in my hip.  For someone who used to be so needlephobic that I would throw a huge fit about shots, I feel like a champion. FTW!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I flame being sick AGAIN. I finally felt better for Christmas and came down with something again yesterday. Agh.
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards