Ohio-Toledo

Well that was easy! Big check!!

Ok, so I just clicked "buy" on my wedding invitation order and I'm sooo excited!!!! I Bought 50 invitations and rsvp cards on deluxe linen cardstock with matching linen envelopes, plus 50 free white envelopes, a roll of 250 matching address labels with a free dispenser, and matching monogrammed envelope seals for $95!!!!!!!! I got them from 123print.com! I checked my email before I ordered and they had sent me a 20% off coupon code!! SCOOOORE!!! Just had to share this because I was soo stressed about the invites and can't believe I got them ordered finally!! And they're BEAUTIFUL!!!! wooohooo  Oh yeah, and shipping was FREE!!!  God, I love that website! lol
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Well that was easy! Big check!!

• edited December 2011
    How sad is it that I was just looking for the "like" button on your post- haha!! That's what too much fb time does to me :)

That sounds like a good deal!! What does the design look like on the invites?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    hahaha I do that A LOT!!  I'm usually jumping back and forth between facebook and the knot.  I'm going to attempt to put the link on here. I am NOT very computer savy so fingers crossed. lol                                                             

http://www.123print.com/StudioAjax.aspx?ItemID=100576&DesignID=10129358
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh that's really cute, I like it a lot!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! Oh and the little border around the card will NOT be on there. lol I really liked them because I can do a lot with the cards and it came with soo many matching items! And for the price, if I get them and feel that they need to be jazzed up a little I can totally afford to do it because I didn't break the bank getting them. lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Those are very pretty!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • literarymuseliterarymuse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cute invites!! Congrats on getting such a good deal. And it really is a big relief to have that done. We made all of our invitations while I was home for spring break back in March, and I can remember feeling so good just working on them. I hate having to wait to do stuff, you know?
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! And I would've posted sooner, but I just moved and FI was slooooow to get my beloved internet and cable back on. LOL But I'm back up and running now!  And literarymuse, I am the same way!! When I order wedding stuff I become obsessed with it getting here quickly! haha
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards