Ohio-Toledo

Need OH Knotties help on lingerie shops (please).

Hey Ohio Knotties,

I am still looking for lingerie shop recs for our magazine. Can you help me out? What's the store name and why do you love it? No chains please.

Thank you so much!

KA
Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!

Re: Need OH Knotties help on lingerie shops (please).

• edited December 2011
    I don't have any recs... but I paged  you just a few posts down.  Can you take a look at it? : )
  • Knot AnnieKnot Annie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll answer it now. PM me next time and I'll get back to you!
    Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!
  • edited December 2011
    The only one I've ever been to that is not a chain is cilla's on Monroe Street.  I've never been there though.  I just have some friends that swear by the place because the prices are good and they have some very creative items.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • amjlamjl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure of any in Toledo, but I did go into a store in the Short North District of Columbus called Undone Lingerie. They carry lingerie and shoes. Their style is sort of vintage with a little modern, which is why I loved the store. Lots of lace and sex appeal. I would definitely consider buying some items from there for the honeymoon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards