Ohio-Toledo

City BBQ Rec

Has anyone done the free taste testing they offer?  At the I do at the Zoo my FI begged my MOH to convince me to use them for our wedding.  I compromised and said if they are good we'll use them as the rehearsal dinner.  They then sent us an invite to do a free tasting with them so we signed up to do it.  Can I just say, for someone who is not a fan of BBQ, their food was phenomonal.  And Karen, the manager we met with, was FANTASTIC.  She told us to try whatever we wanted off the menu and we didn't want to seem greedy, so we just picked a few things.  She still ended up bringing out the whole menu and then even sent home cake and a salad with us, along with all the leftovers.  Karen was very personable and did not pressure us what so ever.  I kinda wish all the vendors were more like her.  We got our quote later that night, which was very good and will def be using them for our rehearsal dinner.
Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio

Re: City BBQ Rec

• nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We love City Q!  Our wedding is on July 3rd...and we are using them to cater our day-after event at our home on the 4th.  The brisket is the best I've ever tasted!!!  Yum!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards