Ohio-Toledo

Please buy my wedding things!

Hiya Ladies!  I was doing some spring cleaning today and decided to finally try and get rid or some of this stuff that I've had boxed up... finally.  I am asking that you come and pick this stuff up.  I live over in the Alexis/Douglas area near Whitmer High School.  I will ship or deliver, but that will be an additional fee.  I would love for one person to just buy everything and I will sell it all for $50.  You can just resell what you don't want.  Respond to this post or message me if you're interested.

Cake Topper:  Never opened.  Decided to do something else.  The pillars and base are a keepsake display for the topper and not actually part of the topper itself.  $10.

Thank you cards: 24 ct.  White roses.  Very simple and appropriate for a bridal shower.  Blank on the inside.  $3

Thank You Cards:  40 ct.  Red/White design. $3

Rose Petals:  White/Blush  600 ct. (2 boxes)  $4

Wedding Bubbles:  50ct.  26 of them have ribbons on them such as in the photo.  24 of them are in the box and haven't been touched. $5

Satin Ribbon:  Brown, Orange, Red.  100 yards of each color.  $5 for all 3 colors or $2 for just one of the colors.

White Tulle:  It's 60in wide and (estimating) 15+ yards left on the bolt.  $8

White Tulle:  2 rolls @ 6in X 100 yards.  $3 for one roll.  $5 for both rolls.

Red Tulle:  2 rolls @ 6in x 25 yards.  $3 for one roll or $5 for both rolls.

Tulle Circles:  25ct., white, 9".  Great for favors.  $1

Raffia Ribbon:  This would be cute for gift wrapping too!  I have 2 rolls of each color.  There are 60 ft on each roll of the red and orange.  There are 100 yards on each roll of the tan and brown.  One of the red rolls may be a partial.  $1ea or $5 for all. 

Wedding Emergency Kit:  Still unopened.  Includes: Body tape, pin cushion, white satin covered buttons, white shirt buttons, corsage pins, safety pins, folding scissors, lint roller, 10 pre-threaded needles with various thread colors.  $5

Red Rose Garland:  6ft.  $4

Wedding Cake Candle:  20 of them.  $4

Mirrors:  12" Round Mirrors.  Quantity: 11.  These are exactly what you would find at Michaels, Crafts 2000, etc.  You could easily match more to these.  They will need cleaned.  $20

Plastic Clear Beads:  Gallon-size ziplock bag filled with them.  I used them in my centerpieces and they looked very pretty.  See pictures below.  $5 for all.

Glassware:  (ONLY the glassware, not the candles!)  I have 11 of the large and 11 of the medium size.  I have 23 of the small size.  They are all a little dusty and the a few of the smaller size have minimal candle wax which should pretty easily come off.  $20 for all.

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Please buy my wedding things!

• edited December 2011
    I'm very interested in the mirrors, beads, and candle holders! I know you said the mirrors are standard, are the candle holders as well? I know I won't need more of the small ones, but probably the big and medium ones.
  • cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought them all at crafts 2000.  I would look there or at the libbey glass outlet for more of them.  I think that is a fairly common shape, but I'm not sure about the sizes.  I would assume you could buy more (or at least some that were VERY close), but I can't be sure.  I did buy these 2+ years ago... so I hate to say yes and have you be stuck with something that you cannot use.
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Oooh, where did you get that emergency kit at??

I actually dont live too far from you, I could swing by and get it if our schedules worked out...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rak,

YGPM!
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Colleen-

PM!