Ohio-Toledo
Options

I need so much help!

Ladies,

I need suggestions / recommendations for:
photography
cake
flowers

We are trying to stay within a reasonable budget. I would like to know who has worked with who in the area and what they did or did not like.

Thanks so much!!!

Holly

Re: I need so much help!

• Options
    akirkenakirken member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is a reasonable budget?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jessatenjessaten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using...

Danielle Luc Photography
    Cherry Lane Cakes
    Pollynn Flowers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    JEM Photography (might not be with in what you consider a reasonable budget though)
    Kristy from the Bake Shop (DEFINITELY budget friendly! and beautiful!)
    Pollynn Flowers (reasonable, beautiful, and very creative!)
  • Options
    andyjess17andyjess17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    whats your budegt?? My Fiance and I are try try trying to stay under $6,000 as best as we can! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gallippo's Photography (Kyle and Kristy Baugh)- they are wonderful to work with and have various packages to fit different budgets

Kristy from the Bake Shop - I have had a great experience with her so far.

Keith Brooks Florist - he is AMAZING, creative, and willing to work in your budget, whether it is  $1,000 or $10,000.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Erin Heckler Photography- LOVE her!!!

Eston's for our cake- I have always purchased cakes from them for different occasions and LOVE their strawberries and cream cake. It was worth the price to me. lol

Previously went with Glass City Flowers. BUT I have switched to Glendale Flowers. I went to price compare and the woman who sat with me was amazing!! I have a whole new color scheme for my roses AND it was cheaper!! SCORE
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much, ladies!
  • Options
    skashley75skashley75 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Fiftyflowers.com if florists are out of your range.
    They have free delivery and guarante the flowers there the day before the wedding...

If you are looking for a reception venue check out SouthBriar Banquet hall in Sylvania.... Ask FOr Tom Henkel and tell him Stephanie recommended you ...

He is VERY reasonable - the hall only hold about 140 but is nice and his catering prices are great....

I am planning my reception there next July! His prices sit down dinner prices with open bar beat just about everywhere I have looked.... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards