Ohio-Toledo
Options

Something Different.

Hello, first post =) 

I am having a tough time find venues that are different, any suggestions? We have around 200 guests.  Don't want the standard reception hall or church.  

Also interested in band and photographer suggestions. Couldn't find too many bands or photographers who aren't the standard.  Just want something different!

Thanks in advance!

Re: Something Different.

• Options
    nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out previous post about "Vendors" You may find some good info on there.

When you say different...tell us more. Do you have anything envisioned as to what you want?  Are you looking for outdoors, modern-chic, casual?  Also when is your wedding?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hanna,
    I sent you a private message.
  • Options
    hannabsonghannabsong member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our date is September 10 2011. 
    I guess I am just looking for an all in one reception & ceremony site that isn't a hotel/banquet center, perhaps with an outdoor ceremony option.  I don't know where exactly to look.  
    I looked at the 'Vendors' topic and the vendors listed there weren't really out of the ordinary.
    Looking for a photographer for is artistic, nontraditional.  Again, checked out the few on the 'Vendors' topic and quite honestly, none of those photographers really stood out... same with the knot directory listing.
    Does anyone have any band suggestions for a big band, motown type feel?  Not really rock band.
    If there are any other directory listings that you all use, other than the knot, would love to see those links.  I swear there should just be a Toledo Nontraditional Weddings website! :)
    Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hanna,

I'm not too familiar with any Big Band types. I know there were a few around town, I just don't remember the names. As far as a Motown-type, check out East River Drive. They do some Motown and are really good. You should be able to find them online and on MySpace.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards