Ohio-Toledo

They are giving away a free wedding!!!

Hey, I was at the mall today and saw a sign down by Santa about some upcoming bridal stuff and thought I would pass it on!

They are having a dress sale and a bridal show.  They also said they are giving away a free wedding valued at $30,000!

Does anyone know more about this?

Thanks!

Jess

Re: They are giving away a free wedding!!!

• edited December 2011
    Was this at "Franklin Park"?  ....as it will always be called in my mind.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going there Sunday morning, I will def check it out
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, it was at Franklin Park.  I called and got some info.  It is a full wedding for 200 people at The Pinnacle.  They said it includes everything, but no honeymoon which is fine with me.

My fiance and I are planning on going and are asking his parents to come also.  The woman told me that everyone who comes gets entered to win.  Plus they are doing a fashion show and will have door prizes all evening long.

Jess
  • edited December 2011
    I saw the sign today at the mall too... But was walking way too fast to get the information... What are the details?? When? Where? Time?  TIA...
  • edited December 2011
    The dinner is January 16 from 6pm - 10pm at The Pinnacle.  You have to purchase tickets.  I bought mine at their website www.w-dreams.net.  The tickets for the dinner also include tickets to come back to their bridal show the next day which is nice.

HTH!

Jess
  • edited December 2011
    FI said no to spending that much on the tix for the dinner.  Please post how it went....how many people were there.... and if you win! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't find how much the tickets for the dinner is on their website?  How much are they?
  • edited December 2011

How weird!  I literally just looked at it Monday and now it's gone! There was an engagement dinner link.  It said $80 a tix when I looked Monday.  I think I may call today and see if that amount changed though.....

• edited December 2011
    OK!  The dinner party portion has been cancelled for Saturday.  But they are still giving away the dream wedding package at the bridal show on Sunday.  YEAH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards