Ohio-Toledo

Spray Tan

Does anyone know of a good place around town to get a spray tan where a person actually does it not an automated booth?  I looked back several pages and couldn't find a thread on this in the last six months.  Thanks!
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Spray Tan

• edited December 2011
    I always go to bahama rons and love it there.  I have never had a bad tan there.  
  • edited December 2011
    I've used tanlines and really liked it.  Salon Soto does it now too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I am actually a "sprayer" at tanlines!!... i am a little biased, i will admit, since i do spray people, but i feel that our soultion is one of the best. We use an australian gold system. It has only one "color" but what i do is look at your skin tone and decide how dark/light to spray you. At first some people think that they look a little goofy, but it's only because there is a COSMETIC bronzer in the solution we use that shows me where i'm putting the spray so i don't miss a spot, it also gives the client instant color gratification!  this can look a little unnatural on fair skinned people, but rest assured, that all comes off (the cosmetic bronzer) when you shower 6-8 hours later and are left with a beautiful, natural looking"stain"! if you want more info just private message me or write another message on this post! i'd be happy to spray you!
    Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I think Aloha has someone do it. But I am not 100%.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards