Ohio-Toledo
Options

Good News Friday!

I had an appointment with my ortho doc today and he gave me permission to take the boot off and wear regular shoes again  :)  I'm so psyched and feel so much better.  I still have a long way to go (no heels yet! and I'm pretty swollen still) but this was a huge step!

And today is my shower.  I'm so exctied.

Smile

Let's hear some good news from you guys too!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio

Re: Good News Friday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Glad you get rid of the boot. I remember when I hurt my leg, getting that smelly boot off was soooo nice.

My good news is that I ordered a cake topper - finally! AND my seamstress called and my dress is all ready so I can pick it up as early as tomorrow! Also, the vases I ordered from the Dollar Tree are in and I am picking those up this afternoon.
    Planning & Married Bios

Anniversary

PAL/PGAL Welcome

My TTC Chart
    BFP #1 12/13/08 - mc 12/26/08
    BFP #2 12/2/09 - emergency surgery for ectopic 12/5/09

Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome!  Obviously I don't know your specific situation, but I can only assume that in 2 and a half months that you will be able to rock some heels too!  Yay!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I broke my ankle my SR year in HS playing soccer, so I spent 1/2 the year in a cast. So I can TOTALLY  relate to being able to take a real shower! 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww I'm so happy for you!!  Well, my good news is that my FMIL actually called yesterday and asked me if I needed help with anything! I totally wasn't expecting her to want to help out. YAY for MIRACLES!!!!  LOL
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Loving the good news!

I also just got the call that my invites are in.  YEAH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Conferences week is OVER!  And, spring break is just one short week away : )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on getting the boot off! You defiantely have some time to get that foot into some heels!

My good news is we accepted an offer on the house we wanted! If all goes well, we close May 11th (10 days before the wedding!) We must be crazy :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards