Ohio-Toledo
Options

Photography

So my really good friend from college is telling me he will do my wedding photography for $1000. I cannot afford it. Does anyone know of any photographers that charge less than $750?
I have considered contacting people at BG and UT...but am not sure how to go about doing so. If anyone knows...fill me in!

Re: Photography

• Options
    I have actually looked on craigslist and there are several students who want to do photography for a wedding. Some will even do it for free (excpet the equipment costs) but I would definately research or meet with them to make sure they are reliable.
  • Options
    This really depends on how much risk you're willing to take. People think that taking pictures consist of just pressing a button on a good camera.

I remember the first time I shot a wedding for the first time. It was the scariest moment in my life and the images came up okay, but it wasn't the quality I was going for and I had a good camera, but I missed a lot.

What I'm trying to say is that, yes, there's tons of people willing to do something for FREE but most do it because they want the experience, but really have no idea what they're getting into.

If you're not concerned about how good the memories of one of the biggest decisions in your life, they the risk, but you get what you pay for.

The reason I charge 1400 for my starter is because you have no idea all the planning and ideation I go through so that special bride's day almosts cries when she sees the photographs. That's the job of a professional photographer, to stop time and create an unforgetable emotion.

Please do think about this, is one of a few memories you'll have in physical form of one of your most important days of you life.

If you have any other questions I'm all ears :)
    Brittani Gonzalez is an international photographer based in Toledo,OH. Her love for the camera began at a young age when she first held one in High School. Her photographic background includes experience in Weddings, Boudoirs, Seniors Portraits. Her wedding styles consist of classic, modern, luxe, bohemian, and vintage. Her passion and love for fashion, natural light, composition, and traveling the world continue to be the thread that inspires all of her work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards