Ohio-Toledo
Options

s/o the Holiday Inn turned Crown bashing post....

Oh, so I have held back while this and other 
ridiculous threads about the Crowne have been posted, but I 
can not take all the BS anymore.  YES, the 
Crowne has issues....HVAC, management 
(ownership, not Stacey and Terri....
.they are wonderful), leaky windows.  
YES, they have some bad reviews on 
Hotels.com, tripadvisor, etc. BUT,they 
are NOT horrible, and have hosted MANY
 beautiful events.  NO, I am not am 
employee, ex-employee, etc.  I have
 attended several events there through
 both work and on a personal front, and 
have seen both good and bad.  Take it 
for what it is.  
But planning4neice....
give it up.  SEVERAL reliable sources 
have given the same story that you 
are not a bride, an aunt of a bride, or 
any other crazy story you choose to 
use.  You are an ex-employee (scorned)
 of the Crowne and a CURRENT employee 
of none other than the Hilton Garden inn
.....how you like them apples? And the 
bigger question is, if the HGI has such a 
superior product to the CP, why do you 
CONSTANTLY need to bash the CP any 
time you get a chance? GET A LIFE AND 
GROW UP!!!! 

Re: s/o the Holiday Inn turned Crown bashing post....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm reporting this.  A post made to attack another poster is completely uncalled for... especially because the only two posts you have made on TK are specifically attacking one single person.
  • Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Reported as well.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Go ahead and report it.....I just used an AE to say what needed to be said....planning4neice is always attacking.... I was trying to stick up for Coco's mommy and all of those that try to get real advice on the knot about planning.  And ladies, I hate to break it to you....planning4neice is a vendor.  Nothing personal toward any of you; I wish you all but the best.  I just couldn't take the negativity by planning4neice anymore.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_holiday-inn-turned-crown-bashing-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:7f70d553-faf5-4cab-89cb-53f1ffafac35Post:b254fff3-eb33-45dd-9425-08ef40e5c62b">Re: s/o the Holiday Inn turned Crown bashing post....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Go ahead and report it.....<strong>I just used an AE</strong> to say what needed to be said....planning4neice is always attacking.... I was trying to stick up for Coco's mommy and all of those that try to get real advice on the knot about planning.  And ladies, I hate to break it to you.... planning4neice is a vendor.  Nothing personal toward any of you; I wish you all but the best.  I just couldn't take the negativity by planning4neice anymore.
    Posted by bringontherain05[/QUOTE]

I find this to be a pretty cowardly move...  And it shows that you know what you were doing was uncalled for, poor behavior.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_holiday-inn-turned-crown-bashing-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:237Discussion:7f70d553-faf5-4cab-89cb-53f1ffafac35Post:16fc036d-b91f-40b5-bf90-9297c2cba02a">Re: s/o the Holiday Inn turned Crown bashing post....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: s/o the Holiday Inn turned Crown bashing post.... : I find this to be a pretty cowardly move...  <strong>And it shows that you know what you were doing was uncalled for, poor behavior.</strong>
    Posted by abbeylynne06[/QUOTE]

<div>Think what you want....it doesn't change her rudeness, or the constant bashing she does on this board.  And Abbey, it doesn't change the fact that she is a VENDOR. I know two wrongs don't make a right, but come on.  I've known this for quite a while and have kept my mouth shut so as not to cause issue on this board; just couldn't take it anymore.  I know you are very protective of this board; I used to be too when I was very active on this board.  Again, didn't mean to rock the boat.....just felt bad for Coco's Mommy.  </div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011

(This is not meant to be read as snarky...) At least planning4niece doesn't really post promoting the business... or at least not enough to be noticed, really.  There is another vendor on here posting as a bride that I'm much more concerned about...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    And perhaps there is. I don't really hang out on these local boards much anymore as I am now married with babies....I'm usually on the national bump boards.  I simply lurk occasionally, and I just tend to notice Planning4's constant negativity and ALWAYS bashing the CP when she can, and only really posting on certain "types" of posts.  I get it Abbey, I really do.  This is a public forum and LOTS of vendors lurk, post (as brides and, occasionally, as themselves because they are that dense), & secretly promote their businesses.  I know this because I used to be one of them....a few years ago, but it really doesn't change much.  Something just hit a nerve with me about the Holiday Inn French Quarter post that somehow turned into a CP bashing after Planning4 got involved (I know she wasn't the only one, but she provoke it). Again, no harm to any of the rest of you.  You are a great active poster who helps lots of girls :)   Sorry for the trouble.....
    P.S. Tell Rak that it really isn't "weird".....using AE's is pretty common on the national bump boards.  :):) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I know AE's are common... I see them on nat'l boards all the time.  We just don't see them on here too much! : )

I know vendors lurk (it's smart of them to stay up on what brides want), but at least most of them are smart enough not to post.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, at least I finally got a smiley from you.  :) Now I can go back to my world of lurkdom and national boards :) Man, my girls would be so proud of me....I'm sooo usually the passive peacemaker during all of our crazy drama and troll bashing :):)  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hopefully the issue has been resolved.
  • Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_holiday-inn-turned-crown-bashing-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:237Discussion:7f70d553-faf5-4cab-89cb-53f1ffafac35Post:e0a3cc4f-350a-4cbf-8680-965082c1bdef">Re: s/o the Holiday Inn turned Crown bashing post....</a>:
    [QUOTE]And perhaps there is. I don't really hang out on these local boards much anymore as I am now married with babies....I'm usually on the national bump boards.  I simply lurk occasionally, and I just tend to notice Planning4's constant negativity and ALWAYS bashing the CP when she can, and only really posting on certain "types" of posts.  I get it Abbey, I really do.  This is a public forum and LOTS of vendors lurk, post (as brides and, occasionally, as themselves because they are that dense), & secretly promote their businesses.  I know this because I used to be one of them....a few years ago, but it really doesn't change much.  Something just hit a nerve with me about the Holiday Inn French Quarter post that somehow turned into a CP bashing after Planning4 got involved (I know she wasn't the only one, but she provoke it). Again, no harm to any of the rest of you.  You are a great active poster who helps lots of girls :)   Sorry for the trouble..... <strong>P.S. Tell Rak that it really isn't "weird".....using AE's is pretty common on the national bump boards. </strong> :) :) 
    Posted by bringontherain05[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Oh yeah, I know all about AE's on the national boards...that's kind of my point. Our local board is pretty drama free and a great resource, and I think most of us want to keep it that way.  </div><div>
    </div><div>Toodles. 

</div>
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually appreciate this alot I did feel attacked by planning4 neice. Even when I told her im real and its my venues she continued to make snarky little comments...and I think that is uncalled for.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_holiday-inn-turned-crown-bashing-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:237Discussion:7f70d553-faf5-4cab-89cb-53f1ffafac35Post:b8ce8ea3-c28b-4cc5-9e44-6ef68a4703f2">Re: s/o the Holiday Inn turned Crown bashing post....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I actually appreciate this alot I did feel attacked by planning4 neice. Even when I told her im real and its my venues she continued to make snarky little comments...and I think that is uncalled for.
    Posted by CoCo'sMommy[/QUOTE]

<div>You are very welcome :) Sorry you felt so attacked.  I have watched this happen a couple times with her and just couldn't take it anymore.  I appreciate Abbey and Rak's protective nature to this board; I just thought planning4 should be called out so hopefully she can settle down and let the real brides support each other with advice and positive comments.  GL to you  :) :) Sorry if I caused "drama". </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards