Ohio-Toledo

QOTD 5/23

Did you send save the dates?

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: QOTD 5/23

• cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We didn't.  Our guest list was smalll and we only had 3 couples that had to travel.  We just talked to these few people over the holidays to give them the heads up.  STDs seemed like an unecessary extra task for us.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    We haven't and we won't. Most of those who will be invited already know we're engaged, and know generally when the wedding will happen. It's yet another place we're saving money.
    Planning & Married Bios

Anniversary

PAL/PGAL Welcome

My TTC Chart
    BFP #1 12/13/08 - mc 12/26/08
    BFP #2 12/2/09 - emergency surgery for ectopic 12/5/09

Photobucket Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    We are.  My FI's friends and family are all out of town. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I plan to do them.  We have a lot of out of town guests.  I want to do them as cheap as possible.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep.  We had business card sized magnets made for super cheap from VistaPrint and we put them in our Christmas cards. :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did.  Our wedding is over a holiday weekend (4th of July) and about 75% of our guests are OOT.  We sent them in February, giving about a 6 month notice.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our wedding is on a holiday weekend too (Thanksgiving).  And FH's family all lives 2 hours away from wedding site, and I have a few relatives who go south for the winter.  But we did not send out "formal" STD's.  My mom called everyone or told them in person.  FH's mom sent out text messages (it kind of made me laugh that she mass text everyone).  I thought about it because it was on a holiday weekend, but my mom said it was unneccessary expense.  Now I'm wondering if I should whip something up quick since we're right at the 6 month mark...
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards