Ohio-Toledo
Options

Gallippos

Does anyone know what brand of dresses that Gallippos carries?  Any experience there? 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Gallippos

• Options
    MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I never shopped there personally, but I've heard every opinion of them from awesome to terrible!  
    I think that if you're in there honestly looking for a gown, you'll probably be treated very well.  If it's clear that you're in there to just have fun or looking to find a dress that you'll then try to purchase elsewhere, then they may not be as pleasant.   I also believe that it may depend on which salesperson you get.  But like I said - this is all based on what I've heard, and not personal experience!

According to what I could find, some of the designers they carry are... Valentina, Reno Koh, Allin Rae/Barbara Allin, Anjolique, Cassandra Stone, Vera Wang, Montage, Mori-Lee, PC Mary's, Bari Jay, Bill Levkoff, Isabella, Ursula.
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My (plus-size) experience there was terrible... and they are extremely expensive.
  • Options
    leigh1025leigh1025 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress there. It was on c learance. I think I spend around $600 for this dress: http://www.marysbridal.com/bridal/9601.htm. It is my dream dress!!! The experence there was fine. I havn't had any problems there. I already been there for one dress fitting and i am going back for another in 2 weeks. I think they are very helpful. Good luck!
  • Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Leigh, love that dress!  Is there a clearance section there?  How did you find it? 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Angelmc8Angelmc8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress there, and it is Pronovias.  Yeah, they don't let you know the manufacturer before you agree to buy from them, but that didn't bother me.  I found the staff to be nice & helpful. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards