Ohio-Toledo

Has anyone used 'A Minds Eye Imaging' for Photography?

Hi Ladies,

While I was at the bridal show this weekend I sign up for a bunch of the drawings and actually won one!

So, what I won was a $1000 discount certificate for this A Minds Eye Imaging. The problem is I have to book my date with them by March 24.

The company seems really expensive he said there basic day starts at $1,975 which is expensive for a base price and the things that he listed off that were included with that did not seem like much.

After I talked to the guy, I really don't think that I am going to use the certificate because he was really vague and would not give me any price list or any pricing information beyond the $1975 he had already told me.

Please let me know what you thought of the company if you used them.

Thanks!
Anniversary

Re: Has anyone used 'A Minds Eye Imaging' for Photography?

• edited December 2011

Be glad you asked the question!  Over the summer, I posted the same thing.  We wont the 1,000 gift certificate at one of the August shows.  We met with him and something just seemed shady so I questioned it on here.  Turned out, the majority of the other brides had gotten the same GC.  It was def a shady situation.  We never called him back and we haven't heard from him since, oddly.  ALTHO, I do get cards from him at all the holidays and my name is spelled wrong on the cards.  Nice, huh!  Anyways, my post is still out here somewere from when I posted it if you want to check out all the responses.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I also got the same $1000 gift card.  The owner called several times, yet I only talked to him one time.  I wasn't impressed with the $1000 "prize" considering that their packages were a little pricey (IMO)... We did not go with them for our photographer...
  • edited December 2011
    I got the same "prize" and he calls me often to see if I have booked someone. I am not going with them I am using JP photograpy and I am meeting with her on Friday. She seems amazing and I will let you know after we sit down with her if I still love her. Minds Eye does seem very expensive.
  • amerie1317amerie1317 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got the same GC too!! I got frustrated with them when they told me I had 2 weeks to decide if I wanted to use it, and then they didn't respond to my emails (questions). I am so glad that I saw this post!
  • edited December 2011
    After reading what the othe knotties had posted on here, I am avoided this company at the bridal shows I have been to. On a happy note, at the end of Feb. I booked Wellspring Photography for our wedding and engagement pictures. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards