Ohio-Toledo

Wedding Officiant

Does anybody know anything about Sandra Frost?  My fiance and I are thinking about using her to marry us.  Any info would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

Re: Wedding Officiant

• edited December 2011
    I thought of using Sandra Frost when I was looking for wedding officiants.  I contacted several and did not hear back from her either way so we ended up not using her.  We are using Susan Spackey for our officiant.
  • edited December 2011
    Have you met with Susan?  What did you think of her, because I have also gotten information from her as well.
  • edited December 2011
    I have met with Susan.  I like her.  She seems to be willing to match the ceremony to your personality and do whatever you want.  She is very prompt at responding and being a bride, that is a good thing.  I booked a harpist that I haven't even heard from since my deposit...she makes me nervous.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with a prompt response...that's one thing that drives me nuts is never hearing from someone or it taking forever to hear back from someone.  I did get in touch with Sandra and my fiance and I are still discussing who we are going to go with, but thanks for all the advice and help and good luck with the harpist!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards