Ohio-Toledo
Options

Outdoor Ceremony Sites in Toledo

Hello,
I am having a hard time finding an outdoor wedding ceremony in Toledo.  My reception is actually in LaSalle, MI - Laroy's Reception Hall (which is very close to Temperance and Toledo), so I don't want to go too much farther south than Toledo.  We have looked at metroparks but a lot of them are too small.  Wildwood is having a 5K race on our date.  Side Cut is okay...and my Fiance's twin got married at Oak Openings so he wants to go somewhere different.  We were also thinking Ft. Meigs, but they have a reanactment that weekend.  Botanical looks beautiful, but it seems expensive... 
Someone mentioned the W.W. Knight Nature Preserve in Wood County, but I have never been there and can only find a handful of pictures on the computer of weddings there?
Any other places we should be looking??? 

Re: Outdoor Ceremony Sites in Toledo

• Options
    We had our ceremony at the flagpole location in Pearson Park.  The space is huge so I would assume that it would be plenty for you.  I have pictures in my bio if you're curious.  I googled it, and it says that it's a 28 minute drive to your reception hall- not awesome, but still acceptable I think.   There is also the lodge there that you could reserve as your bad weather back up plan.  I wouldn't expect more than 100 people to fit in there though.  We reserved the building and still got use out of it on our nice sunny day, we used it get ready in and just the general meeting place for everyone and our vendors.

I know that there are also outdoor ceremonies at Maumee Bay, but I don't know if they expect your reception to be there too then.

Just make sure that your choice also has a back up plan in case there is bad weather.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards