Ohio-Toledo

Plus sized Wedding Dresses

Ok so I am a big girl.  Street clothes size is 28.  I don't mind ordering my dress online but I want to actually try some dresses on to see what looks and fits the best.  Any suggestions on where I can go?  I live in the Cedar Point area so anywhere from Cleveland to Toledo is great.  Honestly anywhere within a few hours.  I just dont want to walk down the aisle and look awful.  If I find the right dress it would be nice to buy in an actual store.  Thank You :)

Re: Plus sized Wedding Dresses

• In Toledo, both Atlas Bridal and Davids Bridal carry plus size dresses.
    Yup, I'm one of those crazy, meticulous, everything-has-to-be-perfect brides.
  • Hi there. You can always try Davids bridal. For the Toledo area try Atlas bridal..they carry sizes up to 30. You have to make an appt. Also let them know your size that way they can pull dresses for you. If you want to travel to columbus try wendys bridal in dublin. They have plus sizes and jave beautiful dresses ! Im not familiar with the cleveland area. Maybe you can google some shops or go on the cleveland board and ask whats out there. Hth !
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • I know it is a little bit of a drive but I went to Bellevue KY. The place is called Belle Bridal Boutique. It had great dresses as well as service. They specialize in plus size.  check out their website and you can see what designers they have.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards