Ohio-Toledo
Options

Florists

Does anyone know anything about Prescott Florists or Myrtle Flowers?  Like the quality of work and the prices?  I'm from Pennsylvania but my fiance and I are getting married in Toledo, so I don't really know much about the area.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

Re: Florists

• Options
    nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Prescott.  I choose them at first because they are a smaller, local business.  I live around the corner from them and like the idea of supporting their shop.  When I went in there...the shop itself is kinda run down...but while meeting with the designer...she had so many suggestions! 

Flowers I originally wanted she explained that they would cost more since they were not in season, and made suggestions for what we could use that is similar and would be less expensive.  By being flexible with my choices, it brought my cost way down.  But if I wanted those specific flowers, they could easily have accomodated that as well.

They have been very easy to work with, have a great designer who listens to what you want, and their prices were so much more reasonable than the other places I looked into.

Good luck with whatever decision you make.  Hope this helps!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have just decided to go with Myrtle Flowers. Scott was very accomodating and really worked with my budget. I am ending up saving $100 by going wth him. He's also super sweet!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards