Ohio-Toledo

Erie Islands Resort and marina

Has anyone ever been here or had their wedding or a party there? It's just outside of Port Clinton and the pictures look really nice. But just wondering if anyone has had any experience there. Thanks

Re: Erie Islands Resort and marina

• natemxsgirlnatemxsgirl member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2012
    That was one of the places I have on my list for my wedding. It seems really nice. I haven't actually gone there for a tour yet but I'm looking to do so the next time I get back home to Marblehead. If your're interested in that, also check out Catawba Island Country Club, Mon Ami or Camp Perry military base. All three are really beautiful, can be fitted to almost any budget, and are right around that area.
  • Ooo take some pictures when you go and let me know what they say. The pictures do look really nice. Camp perry is on my list too. CIC is a little out of budget for us and I'm afraid the resort will be too but I want to see what it will cost.

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_erie-islands-resort-and-marina?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:d63b87ca-8d27-4aed-b07f-a7912eec2e82Post:a086a5d4-8066-4095-8800-e572efbcf257">Re: Erie Islands Resort and marina</a>:
    [QUOTE]That was one of the places I have on my list for my wedding. It seems really nice. I haven't actually gone there for a tour yet but I'm looking to do so the next time I get back home to Marblehead. If your're interested in that, also check out Catawba Island Country Club, Mon Ami or Camp Perry military base. All three are really beautiful, can be fitted to almost any budget, and are right around that area.
    Posted by natemxsgirl[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards