Ohio-Toledo

Photographer Help Please

Hey Girls!  We are in search of a photographer.  We don't want to go crazy with the cost, but we really want great pictures.  Would love to hear your suggestions.

Re: Photographer Help Please

• edited December 2011
    My photographer is Erin Heckler with Modern Belle Photography! She is AMAZING!! Her website is Erinhecklerphotography.com  :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    What's your idea of "not going crazy with the cost"?

We used Jennifer from Moments by JEM and could not have been happier.
  • edited December 2011
    My photographer is Stefanie Eis with Eis Photography. She is located in a VERY small town about 1 hr out of Toledo. I thought her price was awesome and her work is even better! Very nice and warm personality too!

Otherwise, consider contacting a Photography student at UT, Owens, or BGSU for a exceptional student looking for some side work? Just an idea.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm thinking "Crazy" would be over 2000
  • edited December 2011
    Ah, well take Moments by JEM off your list then.

Pure Amour Photography and Amanda Williams Photographry are both within that budget.  Those two are based out of metrot Detroit, but are (like most photogs) willing to travel.  Maybe check out Whitney at Imagine Three as well.
  • edited December 2011
    We are going with Lindsay King Modern Photography, her website is Lindsaykingphotos.com she is very reasonably priced and so great to work with. I'm not sure what style you are looking for, but she does more of the photojournalist and very modern. The one thing we enjoyed most about her is with our engagement photos she captured our personalities in them rather than having them look like everyone elses photos. Good luck with your search.
  • edited December 2011
    Erin has a package that includes all day wedding coverage for I think 1500. I also think the engagemnt session is included in that price. She is pretty reasonable. Especially for how talented she is!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I think we are going with Wellspring.  I love their pictures and the package will work for what we need.
  • SarahNTylerSarahNTyler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha yes go with Wellspring...Bethany was our photographer and she did an amazing job.  Check out our pics at:

http://wellspringphoto.zenfolio.com/p448462970

password:howard

We went with her cheapest package and then we paid extra for copy rights.  I too didn't want to spend a ton of money, but wanted great pictures.
  • skashley75skashley75 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Brother and sis-in-law have a Photography business ...
    They have great cameras and take awesome pictures...
    And are VERY REASONABLE with their prices!

Check them out on Facebook...

ASHLEY PHOTOGRAPHY sylvania, ohio
  • retroduckretroduck member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wurzell Studio in Perrysburg could be an option for you. Their weddings start at $495 for ceremony only and branch up to around $2,000 for a moderate package. They have BEAUTIFUL samples up on their Facebook!

facebook.com/WurzellStudioandGallery or www.wurzell.com
  • greshheegreshhee member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do not use Memories Captured by Brenda...she has no personality and NEVER told us a single pose to do..we had to tell her what pictures we wanted and never corrected any poses or told us to fix the dress etc. The whole time during the reception we have more video footage of her walking around without a camera than with a camera around her neck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards