Ohio-Toledo

Favorite etsy sellers?

Anyone have any favorite etsy sellers you would like to share? Either WR or NWR.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Favorite etsy sellers?

• edited December 2011
    Thought I haven't bought from her yet, Sunbasilgarden has some amazing looking soaps. I'm pretty sure that part of my MOH/BM gifts are coming from her http://www.etsy.com/shop/sunbasilgarden
    Planning & Married Bios

Anniversary

PAL/PGAL Welcome

My TTC Chart
    BFP #1 12/13/08 - mc 12/26/08
    BFP #2 12/2/09 - emergency surgery for ectopic 12/5/09

Photobucket Photobucket
  • edited December 2011

chicadelpadre--I'm not trying to be rude, but I'd remove the second half of your post.  People have been known to get banned promoting themselves as vendors... It doesn't seem like that's what you're trying to do, but if I were you, I'd take it out just to be safe.

Some favorits of mine are:  aprilink, stickermechic, ferntreestudio, hopeink.

I also love pretty much every seller selling prints or cards, clutches, or pillows.  I can't let myself go on Etsy too much... it's dangerous!

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_favorite-etsy-sellers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:237Discussion:e4db6071-cc7e-47d1-8c07-3a5bcb9bc6e2Post:66be78d5-fd01-46cb-b664-b4da20437019">Re: Favorite etsy sellers?</a>:
    [QUOTE]chicadelpadre--I'm not trying to be rude, but I'd remove the second half of your post.  People have been known to get banned promoting themselves as vendors... It doesn't seem like that's what you're trying to do, but if I were you, I'd take it out just to be safe. Some favorits of mine are:  aprilink, stickermechic, ferntreestudio, hopeink. I also love pretty much every seller selling prints or cards, clutches, or pillows.  I can't let myself go on Etsy too much... it's dangerous!
    Posted by abbeylynne06[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! Fixing now. I've seen people with Etsy shop links in siggys though? Is that allowed?
    Planning & Married Bios

Anniversary

PAL/PGAL Welcome

My TTC Chart
    BFP #1 12/13/08 - mc 12/26/08
    BFP #2 12/2/09 - emergency surgery for ectopic 12/5/09

Photobucket Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure having links in siggys is not allowed.
  • Kristin789Kristin789 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Strandsofgrace

She went to high school in NWOhio, now lives in Cincinnati and sells beautiful pearl necklaces, bracelets, and earrings at not-expensive prices, and she gives 20% of her profit to non-profit charities. 
  • edited December 2011
    Ladybug Labels has done some fantastic monogram stickers for the wedding.  I love them!  And she gave me a discount when I placed a second order.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great picks, everyone!!

Chica - those soaps are SO cute!
    Abbey - such cute paper stuff!!  And I'm adding ferntreestudios to my favorites - what adorable stuff!!
    Kristin - such pretty, funky jewelry!
    Christi - those ARE fantastic!!!  I love her designs and her little characters! :)

Some of my favorites are....
    uncommonlychic, katiesegel, ittybittyitems, dogartstudio and lulubugjewelry
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • edited December 2011
    kathyjohnson3
     She has been just awesome to work with.  She makes wedding veils and does customer orders too.  I just got mine in the mail today and I couldn't be happier.  I only paid $20 for my veil and it's just GORGEOUS!!  I imagine if I would have gone to David's Bridal or Alfred Angelo, it would have been $80-100.  She was fantastic to work with and communication with her was fantastic, easy and she always got back to me super quick.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards