Ohio-Toledo
Options

QOTD 5/24

What's the size of your guest list?  Has this changed from your original plans?
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: QOTD 5/24

• Options
    cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

We made our original guest list of about 90 and looked for halls that would comfortably seat up to 120 thinking that we would continue to add people.  We didn't really add anyone and invited the original 90.  We had about 80 people come.

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We are not very far with the wedding planning, but I am guessing we will have about 200 people there.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We planned to invite 150-175.  The number we ended up inviting was 239 (luckily the hall can hold alot). 

Our final guest count (which is due today!) is 186.
  • Options
    MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    IIRC, we invited about 330, and about 250 came. 

Our wedding was on Labor Day weekend and my second cousin got married the same day, so that contributed to the lower-than-average attendance rate. :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • Options
    nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Originally planned on 120.  After seeing FMIL guest list, we at least agreed to up that to 150.  Ended up inviting 180 after all is said and done.  So far, we have enough "no" responses that we're back at 150...but realistically thinking we'll end up around 130.  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    aholtsbaholtsb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am still very far from my date, but currently our guest list is sitting around 300 and we still have more people to add.  I wish the guest list could be smaller, but we both have very large families and we are close with our extended families so I don't think cutting down is going to be much of an option.

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ours currently sits at 220, but I know that we have forgotten people and some people may be in relationships we don't know about, etc. We're hoping to keep it at/below 200 (150 - 175 would be ideal).
    Planning & Married Bios

Anniversary

PAL/PGAL Welcome

My TTC Chart
    BFP #1 12/13/08 - mc 12/26/08
    BFP #2 12/2/09 - emergency surgery for ectopic 12/5/09

Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We invited 200 and 140 are coming.  A lot of people that we did a plus one for did not bring a plus one so it really helped bring the guest count down...less money that my fiance and I have to come up with since we are over budget. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards