Ohio-Toledo

Alterations

Hopefully the new format didn't scare everyone away.  (Although I know I'm on a heck of a lot less because of it)

Anyway, any alterations recs?  I know there are two ladies who get recommended on here a lot, but I don't remember who they are now.

I know prices can be all over the place, but if you wouldn't mind telling me what your alterations cost and what you had done, I would greatly appreciate it!

Re: Alterations

• edited December 2011
    The two recommended are Pam Thomas and Jane from Jane's Perfect Fit.  I don't know Pam's number but Jane's website is www.janesperfectfit.com.

I used Jane and had a great experience!  She did a fabulous job with my dress.  I had a under bustle made, the straps shortened, bra cups sewn in, the waist taken in, and I got a slip and I want to say it was $225ish.  I also got my veil from her and was so pleased with it.  My dress fit my waist and ribs like a glove.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Pam Thomas (419-893-GOWN)
    She is WONDERFUL!  She did a multi-point bustle, fixed some of the detail along the top of my dress, added snaps to attach to my bra and I also got my tiara/headband and veil from her and I want to say it was only about $150 for ALL of that.
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, ladies!  That's exactly what I was looking for!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards