Ohio-Toledo
Options

Bachlorette party ideas

Hi there,
My sister is getting ready to start planning my bachlorette party and was asking what I wanted to do.  Thought I would see what others were doing or have done. 

Thanks!!

Re: Bachlorette party ideas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure what your crowd will be like but a Pure Romance Party would be fun. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was in the same boat with not knowing what to do when my sis asked me. She talked to the other BMs to see when they were available and it happens that one is only available the weekend of the wedding so we're doing it the night before at my house. It's just going to be a girly girly night. Movies, wine, and whatever else my sis thinks up. It can't be too crazy since it's the night before and some of us will have to get up early to decorate stuff.
    Planning & Married Bios

Anniversary

PAL/PGAL Welcome

My TTC Chart
    BFP #1 12/13/08 - mc 12/26/08
    BFP #2 12/2/09 - emergency surgery for ectopic 12/5/09

Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    One of my bridesmaids, who is one of my bestfirends, lives in Vegas so my MOH planned to do a girls wknd there. Well MOH is about a month and a half prego right now but still wants to go. So we've pushed that date to the first wknd in June. So I'll be partying it up in Vegas with my prego, non-drinking, MOH and my other bridesmaid. LOL We've invited some other girls to come out so it should be a really good time. I did nix the strip club idea that they had, though, because I'm definitely NOT into that crap. And if FI went to one I would be a very unhappy bride-to-be. haha
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went out to eat (in downtown Ann Arbor) and my BMs made up a photo scavenger hunt.  It was pretty fun!

A few examples of things to find:
    -The restaurant where we had our first date
    -A couple married for more than 50 years
    -A guy with DH's same first name
    I can't really remember any more, but it was fun

For parties I've been to, we've done out to eat, bar, and comedy club (which I enjoyed a lot more than I thougth I would!).  Another friend did a paint your own pottery night.  For another, I we went out to a bar and played Loaded Questions, Adult Version--this was SO much fun.  It's a great game to play with a group of girlfriends for a bachelorette party
  • Options
    MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Put-In-Bay is always my top choice.  My party was there, I've been to two others there, and I'm planning my SIL's there for the fall.    Sooo fun. :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • Options
    Heathc123Heathc123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just talking about this today. we have settled on a long weekend in FL...(one off my sisters lives there) massages, pedis, etc...im really excited!
    image 279 Made the cut!
    image 81 Are ready to party! image 39 Are missing out!
  • Options
    AngieB6AngieB6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're renting a cabin at Cedar Point. Park during the day, and then party back at the cabin that night.  They sleep 8, have a private patio and grill, and open up to the beach.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    221 Invitedimage 168 Attendingimage 33 Declinedimage 26 Not Repliedimage
    RSVP Date August 25
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We decieded to have the whole bridal party do dinner together and then seperate and go our own ways after dinner.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards