Ohio-Toledo

W.W. Knight Hankison Room

Has anyone been here at all? I live in Kansas and it seems like a really nice place onine...but I am unsure if it would work for a wedding.

I appreciate any help!

Re: W.W. Knight Hankison Room

• I live very close to it.  Email me castillo92708@gmail.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_ww-knight-hankison-room?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:237Discussion:f3997edd-b466-4ff5-bfe0-37ec702919caPost:dd8292ca-5618-444c-a50f-c7f87e4430b5">W.W. Knight Hankison Room</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone been here at all? I live in Kansas and it seems like a really nice place onine...but I am unsure if it would work for a wedding. I appreciate any help!<div>Posted by elizabethes[/QUOTE</div><div>
    </div><div>I have considered this for reception site-suggested by a friend of mine who was married there...very nice option..the deck is absolutely huge- the price is nearly unbeatable especially if you are a wood county resident..(or know someone) you get a discount-they even have a firepit there to make cozy late night fire..the pond has a boardwalk to make great for walking the aisle if you decide to have the ceremony there. 
    </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards