Getting in Shape

Insanity Workout

Wondering if anyone has one for sale?  I would love to do the workout, but hate to spend that much money.  Let me know if anyone would want to sell theirs!  

Re: Insanity Workout

• Check CraigsList - there are several sets listed on my local CL board for as low as $44. 

imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • be careful when buying the cheaper ones though... i've heard a lot of stories about people pirating the original copies of the DVDs and then selling them for less, and a lot of times you end up with a product that doesn't work.

my fiance and i do insanity, and it's seriously awesome. i definitely think it's worth the money, so i'd go for it if i were you. or if you don't want to spend that much, find a friend who might want to go halfsies or something. :)
  • Does anyone know if the insanity workout DVDs require any equipment?
    I have P90X right now, but I would love to alternate between the two workouts.
  • Insanity doesn't require any equipment but it does come with helpful guides and meal plans.    The great thing  is that if you get them from beachbody.com or a beachbody coach  they come with the necessary equipment.  I would agree with the previous posted about not getting it from someone else because you might not get everything that is supposed to come with the workout.  
  • I've been reading the reviews for Insanity and all of the people sound like they are already really fit. I'm not new to exercise but I'm not sure if this is for me.

Were you guys already in great shape before starting the videos?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I could sell you mine.  I bought it and have only used it a couple times because I live in an apartment and there is a family that lives below us.  (lot of jumping and moving around! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards