Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Where to find Wedding scrapbook?

Do you know of any places locally that are good to go look for wedding scrapbooks? I've looked online, but I want to go somewhere that I can see and touch them. And most of the ones I've seen online are just photo albums. I'm looking for something that can hold photos plus cards we get, copies of invitations, etc. 

Thanks!
Jamie 9/1/2013 BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Where to find Wedding scrapbook?

• Like a photo book or an actual scrapbook with decorative paper and stickers?
  • I would like something like my mom had for hers. It had spaces for her bridal portrait and other wedding snapshots, also the gift pages (who bought her what), as well as pockets and pages to put congratulations cards and items from their honeymoon (tickets). 

Not decorative paper and/or stickers, just something with more than photo pages.
    Jamie 9/1/2013 BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I ordered mine from a boutique in Waco where we registered for our china.  It is by Jan Sevadjian Designs, based in Dallas.  You could google that person and see if she sells her stuff anywhere in the metro.

Also, have you tried places like Papyrus and Papeterie?
    Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_where-to-find-wedding-scrapbook?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:1b812634-cb50-4a24-b42b-83ce1e5c5272Post:4090d640-c0b9-4411-b46e-d3d23d316e4a">Where to find Wedding scrapbook?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you know of any places locally that are good to go look for wedding scrapbooks? I've looked online, but I want to go somewhere that I can see and touch them. And most of the ones I've seen online are just photo albums. I'm looking for something that can hold photos plus cards we get, copies of invitations, etc.  Thanks!
    Posted by redfallon[/QUOTE]

My mom and her mom called theirs a wedding book (like a baby book but for weddings). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards