Getting in Shape

Happiness is...

... working out in my new "gym". FI moved his stuff in this week which included a weight bench with lots of plates and free weights. And we moved the treadmill to be with the weight bench in our finished basement. I have an exercise ball down there too. I got in a great workout. I'm pretty excited about it. What is happiness to you?

Re: Happiness is...

• Happiness is.... one pint of Ben and Jerry's and one big spoon! : )But, in the non-fat-kid mentality, happiness is knowing that by next summer, I'll actually be able to wear shorts and maybe even a swimsuit! (which I haven't done in a few years)
    imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Happiness is:Cudding with FI on the couch while watching NCIS or BonesKnowing that I have just over 2 years until my OE (oh, and the wedding)Knowing that my belly is going, even though the scale won't agree with me
  • Happiness is a big bag of peanut butter m&ms.  Yum.  :)Also, it is starting lifting again after taking a, oh.. 4 month hiatus.  Yay tendonitis (okay, and laziness).  And finally finding motivation to seriously start eating right so all the exercise I'm doing actually accomplishes something.Oh, and I tried a kiwi for the first time last night.  It was a bit slimy, but sweet.  I liked it!
  • Happiness is.....knowing that all of the wedding planning is almost DONE and we can just enjoy our day!!  5 more days until I am a Mrs!
  • Happiness is seeing my doggie's tail wag when I come home :)
  • . . . a warm gun? Anyone?But really, it's just being with FI for me. That sounds so corny, but I've been so stressed at work and experiencing the most horrific pms of my life this week, and as soon as I get home and we can just sit on the couch together, it all goes away. . . sorta.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards