Getting in Shape

Grad Student Accountability

Morning!So I didn't get much of a chance to workout at all this weekend.  In fact, eating was not as healthy as most either.  We went down to our wedding city for a cake testing and to check out our Rehearsal Dinner restaurant.  It was a weekend full of food, with a bit (but only a bit) of walking around.  At least I couldn't eat most of it because of food allergies. A turkey burger w/ sweet potato fries was the worst of it.  I did manage to go running Friday morning.My goal for the next few days is to go running at least 2x, and to do yoga the other two days.  Keep my water  intake up, and eat healthy.  It's back to egg whites and chicken for me . . . although I must say I'm super excited for Apple season.  They're cheap at the grocery store so I can eat as many as I want! 

Re: Grad Student Accountability

• Wasn't a great weekend for me, either - this was a wedding weekend so it was full of food. I did have cake and drank two beers, but I did get in a good run. Goals the next few days are to run at least twice and get in one good strength workout. And no more sweets after that cake this weekend...
    *Jeremiah 29:11* SoyFreeBlog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards