Getting in Shape

Practically ate all my flex points

So I am feeling a bit gross right now. Just ate about 20pts in excess to my daily pointson weight watchers, at least I counted but I wish I had more control of my desire to eat a bunch certain days. Any suggestions of what I can do when I get into my binge moods? Thanks!

Re: Practically ate all my flex points

• Eat a couple of handfuls of carrots and a large glass of water before you touch the other stuff....you can see how bad you want it and you will get filled up.
  • throw out all the unhealthy things in your house & only buy healthy snacks. That way if you do "binge" it will be something that is healthier. i also eat more during the work week & less on the weekends -- so it kinda evens itself out.
    Photobucket
  • I usually start by drinking a full Nalgene of water (32 oz). Then I make sure I'm not binging out of stress, emotion, or boredom, if I am, if fix that issue first. After that, I try to minimize it, but sometimes, if my body is craving something, I just go for it. Especially if it has any nutritional value, like a steak or cheese or something like that.
  • It probably all comes down to hormones (doesn't it always?).  There are certain days where I just scarf whatever I can find from sunrise til sunset...and then some.  My suggestion - try eating a piece of fruit and dark chocolate.  Fruit has sugars in it, which can help satiate your cravings.  And who doesn't love chocolate, right?!Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards