Getting in Shape

Insanity

Any Insanity users here??I just finished my first Fit Test..literally feel like I'm going to die haha. is it this awful the whole way through or does it get easier with time lol ugh!!for those of you using it, do you like it? have you seen the results you wanted?? 

Re: Insanity

• I want to start Insanity in November. I posted my question on the p90x thread yesterday so it may have been missed - approx how many cals per workout are the insanity users burning? Thanks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just finished my first month on Saturday and am doing the recovery week right now! Although it is always hard, it really does get better the more you do it.  The first week I thought I was going to die, and I still do, but I can now push myself harder and longer during the workouts! My HRM says that I burn anywhere from 500-650 a workout with about 600 being the average...and that's just in the first month.  I'm about 5'3" and weigh about 124 pounds so your results could be different.  I can't wait to see what the second month is like even though I'm a little scared! Although I have only lost about three or four pounds during month, I have trimmed down a lot and can now wear clothes that I haven't been able to wear in over a year! So I am definitely losing inches and for the first time in a long time I don't hate my stomach anymore! It's really worth it!
  • Before I started Insanity I would say I was in decent shape, not excellent shape.  I had completed a round of the 30 Day Shred and had consistently been exercising for six days a week for a month or two.  But, I think that anyone can do this workout, you just really have to push yourself to your limit.  I don't worry about what the cast is doing I just go as fast and hard as I can and take breaks when I need too.  The cast takes breaks during the workout too so stopping to catch your breath isn't a bad thing at all.  Plus, in just a month I have noticed a dramatic increase in my endurance.  You should definitely give it a try!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards